The ongoing investigation into family court corruption across the U.S. is racking up so many columns that it needs its own catalog page. Here, you will find links to each piece as it is reported. This is a good link to share with anyone who wants to know the latest information on what is happening in the family court system. This page will be updated as more columns are published going forward.
Investigative series into Missouri family courts:
- Missouri Judge Sends 14-Year-Old Girl to Live With Allegedly Abusive Dad While Jailing Her Mom
- 31 Missouri Judges Recuse Themselves from Lawsuit Alleging Family Court Guardians and Psychologists Orchestrated Money-Making Scheme
- CAUGHT COLLUDING: Leaked Video Reveals Family Court Guardians Conspiring to Dox Journalist for Exposing Them
- St. Louis County Circuit Court Judge Nicole Zellweger, Who Jailed Mom, Recuses Herself From Custody Dispute
- Judges Gone Wild: Missouri Judiciary Makes Telenovelas Look Humdrum
- Citing COVID Concerns, Judge Cancels All Evictions in St. Louis County—Even for Fentanyl Dealers Terrorizing Seniors
- Missouri Mom Arrested AGAIN for Emailing Judge Who Ordered Daughter Into Care of Alleged Abuser
- Missouri Lawyer: Collusion in Family Courts to Cover Up Child Sexual Abuse Is Rampant: ‘These Attorneys Need to Be Disbarred’
- Missouri Family Court Corruption: The Fathers Tell All
- St. Louis Judge Holds Secret Hearing, Releases Mom Accused of ‘Threatening’ Controversial Family Court Judge
- Former Child Victim Speaks Out About St. Louis Family Court Trauma: ‘No One Would Help Me’
- Distraught Missouri Parents Hold Press Conference to Call Out Family Court Corruption; St. Louis Press Ignores Them
- St. Louis Mom of Murdered Child Says Family Court ‘Guardian’ Program Destroyed Her Life
- What Happened to Mikaela Haynes? Missouri Guardian ad Litem Withdraws from Case Involving Teen Suicide After Press Inquiry
- Psychological Games in Family Court: Missouri Parents Speak Out About Being Falsely Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- More Lawsuits Filed Against Court Guardian Elaine Pudlowski in St. Louis Family Court Scandal
- Mikaela Haynes Committed Suicide After Being Forced to Visit Rapist Father. He Now Wants Prison Visits with Her Sister.
- Washington: Guardian Ad Litem Shannon Moreau Asks Judge to Deny Press Access to Recordings of Her Threatening a Father
- St. Louis County Circuit Court Presiding Judge Michael Burton Resigns!
- Shocking Lawsuit Alleges Mo. Family Court Judge Unlawfully Imprisoned, Terrorized ‘America’s Got Talent’ Stars
- St. Louis Media Finally Breaks Its Wall of Silence on Massive Judicial Scandal But Still Manages to Water it Down
- Who ‘Zoombombed’ a Family Court Hearing with Screaming Naked People—and Why?
- Entire Eastern District Court of Missouri Recused From Lawsuit Alleging Massive Family Court Corruption
- AGAIN: St. Louis Guardian Ad Litem Awarded Immunity in Second Lawsuit Alleging Fraud and Misconduct
- Missouri Social Services Lost Foster Kids to Sex Trafficking., and All GOP Lawmakers Can Do Is Say They’re ‘Disappointed’
- Missouri Guardian Ad Litem Served in Wrongful Death Suit for Suicide of 14-Year-Old Abuse Victim Mikaela Haynes
- Missouri Attorney Fights for ‘Mikaela’s Law’ to Remove Immunity From Family Court-Appointed Professionals
- Why Is Missouri’s Republican AG Andrew Bailey Protecting a Judge Who Abused Children?
- Lawsuit Against GAL Jennifer Williams Goes Forward in Wrongful Death Case of the Suicide of 13-Year-Old Mikaela Haynes
Investigative series into the Montana judiciary:
- Montana Judiciary Caught Lobbying Against Judicial Accountability in Email Scandal
- Exclusive Interview: Montana Republican Brad Tschida Moves Against Corrupted Judiciary
- The United States Judiciary is Acting as a Shadow Government and Must Be Stopped
- Family Court Debate: Is ‘Parental Alienation’ Destroying Kids? Do We Need Shared Parenting Laws
- Kansas City Family Court Exposed: Moms Say Guardian Trina Nudson Abused Her Power, Harmed Families
- Kansas City Judge Dan Wiley Bullies Mom for Not ‘Co-Parenting’ With Convicted Child Abuser
- Paging Ron DeSantis: Journalist Faces 20 Years in Prison for Investigating Corruption at Fla. Women’s Shelter
- NBC Airs Two-Part Series on Corrupt Family Courts Putting Kids in Danger
- BUSTED: Child Welfare Caught Stealing Social Security Checks From Disabled and Orphaned Foster Kids
- Florida Sheriff Calls Juvenile Group Home a ‘Failure’ After Runaways Get Into Shootout with Police
- 6 Ways to Beat the Family Court Racket
- PA Children and Youth Services Director Arrested After Throwing Backlogged Child Abuse Reports in the Trash
- Child Welfare Supervisor Pleads Guilty to Unlawfully Removing Children From Parents in NC
- Family Court Corruption Scandal Explodes in Hollywood
- Tennessee Family Court Judge Jailed Minority Children Illegally for Years—and She’s Still on the Bench
- Family Court Psychologist Sued in New York for ‘Reprogramming Children’ and Labeling Mom a ‘Parental Alienator’
- Justice Roberts Talks Judicial Accountability But Fails to Acknowledge Huge Nationwide Problem
- Loudoun County Rapist Who ‘Scares’ Judge Will Not Have to Register as a Sex Offender
If you are not yet a PJ Media VIP member, consider joining to get more content and exclusive podcasts related to this investigation. Sign up here and use the promo code CORRUPTION for a 25% discount on your membership.
VIP RELATED ARTICLES
- Why Can Family Court Discriminate Against Americans With Disabilities?
- Netflix Madeleine McCann Docuseries Exposes Failed System That Ignores Child Trafficking
- Family Court Corruption: An Exploding Global Problem That Profits Off the Misery of Children and Families
VIP RELATED PODCASTS
- The Fringe With Megan Fox Episode 50: DON’T LISTEN TO THIS by Order of the Black-Robed Missouri Monarchy
- The Fringe With Megan Fox, Episode 51: Yes, It’s Legal to Criticize a Judge in America (For Now)
- The Fringe with Megan Fox, Episode 53: Open Family Courts to the Press to Expose Corruption
- The Fringe with Megan Fox, Episode 54: Secret Courts and Judicial Misconduct with Author Brian Vukadinovich
- The Fringe with Megan Fox, Episode 55: What are Family Courts Hiding?
- The Fringe with Megan Fox, Episode 56: On The Road in St. Louis Talking With Parents Across the U.S.
- The Fringe with Megan Fox, Episode 57: Why Doesn’t Anna Duggar Just Leave? A Conversation with Domestic Abuse Expert Sarah McDugal
- The Fringe With Megan Fox, Episode 58: I’ll Back the Blue When They Back the Constitution