Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090418-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington–and beyond. Segments this week include:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Steven Malanga of the Manhattan Institute and City Journal magazine about his new article at Real Clear Politics, “Obama and the Reawakening of Corporatism.”
- Steve Green on CNN’s now-infamous Susan Roesgan, and the CNN/MSNBC Alinsky teabagging technique.
- And boiled down from PJTV’s nine hours of live coverage of the Tax Day Tea Party Protests, interviews with:
- Pajamas Media/PJTV CEO Roger L. Simon.
- PJTV co-hosts Allen Barton, Bill Whittle and Joe Hicks.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com.
- Talk radio stars Tammy Bruce and Hugh Hewitt.
- Finally, from the “Twitter-sphere”, Michael Patrick Leahy of Top Conservatives On Twitter, and beaming in from Planet Kruiser, a cameo from the man, the myth, the legend, comedian Stephen Kruiser.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com channel for video coverage throughout the week, plus the complete nine hours of Wednesday’s Tea Parties, and day-after wrap-ups.