Pajama Boy Jewish According to… Marx?

Nomenklatura on Jews: our hate is your fault.

Susan L.M. Goldberg

December 30, 2013 - 11:20 am

jewishnose

Jay Michaelson’s whining critique of the conservative slam of Pajama Boy is all at once nerdy, narcissistic, and self-defeating, illustrating the dark void that is the nomenklatura Manhattanite liberal Jewish American psyche. (Go on, say it three times fast.) It leads me to ask: Is there anything liberals won’t do to emasculate themselves in deference to Big Government?

Uh-oh, I said “emasculate.” I must be “unconsciously” sexist now.

In defense of his thesis that conservatives are latent antisemites because Pajama Boy looks Jewish (try to choke down your offense at that one), Michaelson cites research done by Daniel Boyarin (an academic who has no qualm comparing the Israeli government to Nazis) and Sander Gilman. Gilman, who has contributed to the catalog of study regarding Jews and race, has also written on Karl Marx’s own antisemitism. And here’s where a 5 minute Google search becomes vastly entertaining: It would appear that Michaelson falls into the very pit of Marxian, Jewish self-hatred about which Gilman has written. In fact, Marx’s obsession with Jewish physiognomy is the same as Michaelson’s fixation with Pajama Boy’s physical appearance, sexuality, and mode of dress down to eye wear, all of which he cites as evidence of “Pajama Boy’s obvious Jewishness”.

As for all of you straight-haired, unquestionably sexual, well-dressed Jewish men with no glasses, you stand as much of a chance at pulling off your Jewishness as Miley does twerking her way into the soul train.

Nobody knew Pajama Boy was a Jew until Soros turned him in.
I didn't even know the kid was a Jew until I read about the "controversy." I thought he was just another Obama douchebag.
A Marxist-liberal to my ear sounds a little like the Zimmerman White Hispanic.

Or "liberal f***", which is really a radical, seditionist, pro-Communist "f***".

A liberal is not illiberal. That is an oxymoron. A progressive is not regressive. An elite is not anti-elitism. A mainstream media is not a subversive conspirator agains the mainstream.

And despising sedition is not racist or anti-Semitic. There is no connection to loyalty to one's country against treason...and the kneejerk Communist playbook of shouting class warfare, gender warfare, race warfare or ethnic warfare slogans.

This cretin who wrote the coverup article shouting knowingly false charges is just part of the treason. If they pulled this in a communist country they all would be tried, found guilty and hung.

They only get "brave" in the lands of freedom. I never want to live in a country that rules as they want...except, in my lesser moments...when I fight off wishing the ultimate result for traitors be inflicted upon them as it would in their desired overthrow, when we finally become what would at once give them glee...and eventually, their just desserts.

But, for those inclined to "blame" Jews for being seditionist and pro-Communist. Or any other group....there are plenty in every group. It isn't an identity thing..."you hate us because we are (Jewish, black, gay, women, HIspanic).

It's a communist thing. And, they lie, murder and destroy...with impunity.

I don't find the hate for Pajama Boy anti-Semitic. It's much worse. It's anti- the eyesight-challenged. Rank prejudice against all of us who wear glasses.
He looks like an upper-caste East Indian to me.............even Jewish Faygalas don't look like that..... )'(
American Jews continue to demonize European Christendom. Their hatred is palpable.
except for the one's that write for PJ Media......right?????
I would still like to know when the last time PJ Boy read a passage from Torah or recited the Shmail Yisrael. Many of the liberals I know who call themselves Jews have never practiced the faith. They have a parent or a grandparent who is Jewish and the typical liberal chip on their shoulder. Judaism isn't a social club or an inheritance, it is a religion. If you don't embrace the faith, stop calling yourself Jewish.
The descriptor I thought of when I first came across PJ Boy was "metrosexual liberal" -- I missed the Jewish thing entirely.
"Cosmopolitanism" was not that a dreaded accusation by the Stalinist nomenklatura aimed at their Trotyskist enemies?
Don' these self-hating Jewish progressives realize theirs will be among the first necks under thr proverbial axe?
Oy. Neurotic Jewish Leftists, who insist that all hatred fit a strict political template, are going to many of us killed.

G-d, how I miss Andrew Breitbart.
It's a long way from laughing at the idea of an overgrown kid still living with his parents in a waiting-for-Santa-Claus and maybe the Tooth Fairy jumper to saying I should put on jack boots.

As is the usual case with politically correct identity morons, more is revealed about themselves than whatever unfortunate event which draws their scrutiny. Trust me, this guy would find anti-Semitism in dead leaves blowing about.

"Hen-reeeeeeeeeeeee! Hen-ree Al-drich! Take out the garbage and help me with the ironing and then look for a job on that innernets or whatever that is. And have your older brother Eugene run over to Greenblatt's and get me a fresh rye bread"
It seems that screaming RAAAACISM hasn't stopped Americas from hating on Obamacare. So it's only natural that the left pulls another "shut and go away" tactic: anti Semite! Next week they'll be working on the Islamophobic angle and when that doesn't pan out, they'll work in global warming and deniers. Oh. Can't forget the homophobic angle as well. So if we think PJ boy is a touch too asinine for the average American, it's because he looks Jewish. Can they get any more pathetic than this? Oh wait...
Nobody knew Pajama Boy was a Jew until Soros turned him in.
1 2 3 Next View All