- When Leaders Lie, by Roger L Simon. Whether it’s recent events or his autobiographical tall-tales, we now know something unequivocally: the 44th president is a liar.
- David Maraniss Almost Regrets Telling Obama’s Real Story, by Ron Radosh. Apologizing for a job well-done?
- The Punk President and His ‘Gangster Government’ Go All In, by Tom Blumer. Can we really survive four more years of this?
- What’s Happening in Iraq After the U.S. Withdrawal? By Barry Rubin. An interview with Aymenn Jawad al-Tamimi, an Anglo-Iraqi political analyst.
- Accurate Muhammad Film Coming? By Andrew G. Bostom. A courageous ex-terrorist is committed to the dangerous project.
- Amateur Hour at the White House, by Daniel Sosa. Barack Obama was neither qualified nor prepared for the presidency, and it’s showing.
- White House Accuses GOP of Ignoring Jobs, Threatens to Veto GOP Jobs Bill, by Bridget Johnson. Republicans are just concerned with going after the administration, Carney charged, two days after Obama veto vow to kill Domestic Energy and Jobs Act that passed today.
- Welcome to the Mainstream, Mr. Furious, by Bob Owens. The scandal kicks off his shoes and gets comfortable in America’s living rooms.
- The 5 Most Brutal Lies You Tell Your Child, by Rhonda Robinson. Feeding your kids these common deceptions will stunt their growth.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member