9 Most Hilarious (and Deranged) Elf on the Shelf Scenes
Christmas brings out the kid in all of us ... Santa Claus, presents, twinkling lights -- and the creepy Elf on the Shelf. Whose idea was it for there to be deranged-looking elves showing up and moving around your house? It would have been terrifying to me as a child! He's watching, always watching.
Even with a creepy factor of 100, many families enjoy freaking their kids out, so we put together a list of what we think are the top ten funniest "Elf on the Shelf" scenes. Enjoy the creepiness.
1. The family dogs found the Elf to be way too creepy -- so they ate him.
2. The Elf was caught smuggling spiked Hershey's Kisses over the Candy Land border.
3. Elf on the Shelf is Darth Vader's arch nemesis.
4. He's Batman's arch nemesis, too.
5. He thinks he's Charlie Sheen.
6. "It puts the lotion in the basket."
7. Do you want to play with me? He tends to creep up on you while you're in the bathroom.
8. He came in like a wrecking ball.
9. When your kids outgrow the creepy Elf on the Shelf.
Does your family celebrate with Elf on the Shelf? Post your favorite scenes in the comments section.