From the latest edition of PJM Political, join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Allen Barton speaks with Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily, and pollster Alex Bratty on whether or not the GOP’s Scott Brown can surge in the final days of his campaign to snag a vacant Senate seat in a very blue state.
- From PJTV.com’s Poliwood series, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd dissect James Cameron’s blockbuster Avatar. Is it a technical triumph or a lefty agenda laden piece of technojunk?
- What will happen if President Obama doesn’t reconcile his inner-Jefferson with his inner-Wilson? That’s the question that Glenn Reynolds asks Walter Russell Mead, Senior Fellow with the Council on Foreign Relations.
- Last week, PJTV.com sent Bill Whittle to Washington DC. Two whistleblowers that Bill speaks with believe that radical Islam’s influence over our government is growing and having access to our national security secrets is part of a much larger strategy. (Part one of a two-part series on PJTV. Watch Part I here; Part II here.)
- Steve’s Week in Blogs segment, complete with the odd (very odd!) Jell-O shot with Paul Begala.
- Produced by yours truly, who is also solely responsible for Photoshopping the well-endowed Rule #5-friendly Smurfette with a Jell-0 Shot between her smoobs.
Tune in here to listen!