Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20100424-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Instapundit Glenn Reynolds on former President Clinton’s recent comparisons between the Tea Parties and Timothy McVeigh’s bombing of the Oklahoma Federal Building 15 years ago.
- Tucker Carlson, formerly of CNN and MSNBC (not to mention Dancing with the Stars), sells the April 15th DC Tea Party on his sprawling new Daily Caller e-zine.
- Tony Blankley of the Washington Times and Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily on the uneasy coexistence between the GOP and the Tea Parties (and vice-versa).
- For a such a self-styled high tech progressive, Hollywood superstar director James Cameron is remarkably anti-progress and anti-technology. Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd explore why.
- Steve’s weekly five questions for James Lileks, who was on his way to conspire with Dark Lord of the Sith, Karl Rove.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week, plus hours of coverage from the April 15th Tea Parties.