Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090411-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington–and beyond. Segments this week include:
- Steve on last weekend’s North Korean missile launch (with a brief cameo from PJM Political science advisor, Ellen Ripley).
- Pajamas Express blogger Michael Ledeen interviews Karlyn Bowman of Forbes magazine, for her take on the partisan differences showing in today’s polls. (Video here.)
- Ed Driscoll interviews Christian Toto, the Washington Times’ film critic, about his new article at Pajamas Media, which explores what journalism schools think of Bias and Arrogance author and former CBS (now with HBO) producer/on-air talent Bernard Goldberg.
- Michael Patrick Leahy of Top Conservatives on Twitter interviews musician Lloyd Marcus, who’s written and recorded an “anthem” for the tea parties, and who also spoke last weekend in Santa Barbara. (Much more from Leahy and Marcus on PJTV here.)
- Talk radio host Tammy Bruce discusses emceeing last weekend’s “Tea Party” protest in Santa Barbara with Ed Driscoll.
- Allan Barton and Joe Hicks of PJTV.com interview John Avlon of the Daily Beast, the author of Independent Nation: How Centrists Can Change America, and frequent O’Reilly Factor guest Margaret Hoover, for the downside of those tea parties. (Video here.)
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.