Tune in each Saturday to Sirus XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 11:00 am, 4:00 pm, or 9:00 pm, and Sunday at (also eastern time zone) 2:00 am and 12:00 pm noon for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20090314-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington–and beyond. Segments this week include:
- Steve on H. Rodgin Cohen’s withdrawal from consideration for Deputy Treasury Secretary.
- James Lileks expands upon his “Screed” this week on Tony Ward, President Obama’s nominee to head the Justice Department’s Civil Division–and former attorney for John Walker Lindh.
- Glenn Reynolds and Michelle Malkin on the pros and cons—and internecine struggles—of Rush Limbaugh and Michael Steele.
- Dr. Helen Smith interviews Megan McArdle of the Atlantic magazine on “Going John Galt.”
- PJTV’s Bill Whittle talks with Pajamas Express blogger Claudia Rossett about her Forbes column, “Can We Give To Gaza Without Giving To Hamas?”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.