Tune in each Thursday to XM Channel #130, POTUS ’08 at 6:00 PM Eastern/3:00 PM Pacific for Pajamas Media’s weekly PJM Political show! (And at 11:00 PM Eastern/8:00 Pacific for a rebroadcast) If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:
The long-awaited conclusion to the primary season finally arrives–and the real election season begins. Tune in to hear:
- Host Bill Bradley on Obama’s securing the nomination.
- Glenn Reynolds on John McCain’s response.
- James Lileks on Obama in Minneapolis.
- Dean Barnett of the Weekly Standard on what drove Bill Clinton.
- Jim Geraghty National Review Online’s Campaign Spot on Obama’s pivot towards the center.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
Bill Bradley’s weekly commentary segment will be available separately shortly. A lo-fi edition of this week’s show is available here. Finally, if you missed any previous episodes of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member