The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

July 21, 2013 - 4:43 pm

MSNBC employs numerous sick, stupid people to offer their opinions on its air. Melissa Harris-Perry may be the sickest and dumbest of all of them.

On her MSNBC show Sunday, Melissa Harris-Perry introduced a new type of jewelry inspired by the recent protests at the Texas Capitol.

Tampon earrings.

“My producer Lorena made for me, last week, some tampon earrings,” Harris-Perry said as she inserted them into her pierced ears.

“Because, of course, you’ll remember the Texas state legislature said you could not bring tampons in when they were going, these women, to in fact stand up for their own reproductive rights. You weren’t allowed to, initially, to bring tampons,” she explained.

That’s because protesters tried to bring tampons in in large quantities so they could throw them at lawmakers and pro-life advocates. Some of the pro-abortion protesters — and that’s what those in Austin were — even tried to smuggle jars of feces into the state capitol.

All in the name of keeping abortion as unrestricted as possible in a pro-life state.

The pro-choice side is no longer pro-choice and they don’t pretend to want abortion to be safe, legal, and rare. Their inattention to and lack of remorse over Kermit Gosnell and their insane overreaction to Texas’ new law show that they only care about the legal part.

Tampon earrings sing this song:
"Doo dah! Doo dah!
Texas Legislature's wrong
Oh, doo dah day!"
Fighting for the right
To take fetal life away
But they don't like saying that's their goal
So they scream 'bout the vayjay!
I guess listening to herself makes her ears bleed.
In principle, I see this woman as no different than some Nazi in a beer garden. Her disdain of whites as a group precedes all else and then she makes up BS afterwards.

In fact, that racial BS is her profession and her career. Like the Nazis, she has access to mainstream institutions, in her case, the lecture circuit, book deals, teaching at Tulane, and MSNBC.

It is a sad fact that some young people, especially black, look up to Harris-Perry as a voice of wisdom, sanity and justice. That is a simple failure of intellect and lack of a devotion to principle.

Like Sayd Qutb, Harris-Perry explains away the failings of a group she has chosen to racially identify with by claiming moral and spiritual superiority over mere technically clever whites.

Oddly, the clever but empty Jew is the same argument Nazis once made. Harris-Perry is nothing more than a glib but half-educated hate-monger who will never rise past the glass ceiling she has imposed on herself, nor will her "culture," if I may use that term in the loosest possible sense.
This obscenity of a headline is an absolute disgrace for all concerned staff and contributors to PJMedia:

"Because MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry Couldn’t Find Earrings that Look Like Turds or Aborted Fetuses".

Such is expected on MSNBC, but not here......what's going on?
They have made strings of lights that are shaped like aborted fetuses, so that's what I thought it was alluding to, that and the confiscated jars of feces.
This Melissa Perry is the poster brat of "Affirmative Action" and "Diversity". Sickening, absolute trash, and apparently flaunting her trashiness, and at the same time not having the wit to have any of that awareness.

This person is a tragic example of what our uneducated, immature new voting majority has placed in positions way above their skill and experience, just for the sake of, "Yes I can!".

Beware the nouveau arriviste majority entering from stage left.

Caveat emptor, dear voters, caveat emptor. You've got a lot to answer for presently, with doubtless more trash-badness to come.
An affirmative action talking head for the affirmative action presidency.
I thought all hope for MSNCB was lost when Keith Olbermann left. Melissa Harris-Perry has ridden in to save the day. We now have the perfect retort for anything that anyone on the left says: "What do you expect from people who wear tampons as earrings."
Remember, last fall liberal women were all about "thinking with their girl parts"; I guess if you think "down there", you might get confused as to what happens "up here"?
I can't believe I missed this... as I occasionally flip to see what the Most Racist Woman in America says on the All-Racism-All-The-Time channel (when it is not All-Prison All-Weekend).

Its important to witness the invective of the... addled.

Quite frankly, the lack of broadcast standards aggrieves me, not to mention the lack of taste, particularly on this channel. The commentary found on that network seems as if I'm watching tv from a foreign country.

The vitriolic "rhetoric" from the pro abortion folks seems to be mis-matched to the topic at hand. It is too over the top and unreasonable for this issue.... and I wish I had a word for the concept. It makes as much sense as a teenager saying you are "ruining my life" because you won't let them stay out past 11.

It causes me to wonder what really is driving the shift from pro-choice to pro-abortion in this camp? During the last election cycle, it seemed as if abortion was being pimped as akin to "a day at the spa" and "everyone should go enjoy one! Woo hoo!" That message rubbed me the wrong way, and didn't make sense.
I've seen it postulated that it's all about PP funding and money (and some of these folks' personal jobs). Maybe, but I'm not quite buying that as the sole explanation.

I don't get it.

The TX legislature embarked on changes that would (in part) establish cleanliness/safety standards on clinics, which implies that they weren't clean/safe before. Ewww.
How is that not a women's health issue?
So all that's been done in 40 years is the legalization of back alleys?
Al Jazeera is objective compared to the network of Al Sharpton and MHP.
Maybe you aren't a religious person, but I am. To me the clue is in their rhetoric and the way the left behaves in general. They took God out of their platform and when it was decided that it wouldn't be politic to do so, they tried to get the changes approved by floor vote. God was booed by the floor and rejected three times. In the end, the word "God" was only restored through decree and not by floor vote as it was clear what the floor wanted. Now, look at the way the pro-abortion protestors mocked pro-lifers by chanting Hail Satan and other equally offensive things. Many take their tactics out of a book dedicated to Lucifer.

What sorts of behavior would you expect of such people and what would you expect the fruits of their labors to be?
Honestly, I don't know what to expect of such people. "Deranged" is the word that has been coming to mind lately (and not just on this issue.)
Maybe they seem deranged because they actually don't have true anchors.
But, perhaps we are witnessing the symptoms of being at a loss for a logical argument.

Yes, I did see that dem floor fight, and quite frankly I was flabbergasted.

I just get such a sense of "wrongness" about what goes on lately, but can't quite put voice to it.

Yet.
Melissa Harris-Perry on Twitter:

"Melissa Harris-Perry ‏@MHarrisPerry 20 Jul

"What was left unsaid...in 35 years, Trayvon Martin might have become President Obama."

Trayvon Martin plus reality on Twitter:

No-Limit-Prez@fuxunurshia: Assad #youthetype of b*tch that give up your Syria for free and think its cool #syriaaintfree #fb

No-Limit-Prez@MuzzieBrotha-In-Da-Hood: Hahaha Morsi u got USED fa yo loose azz Egypt.! Tighten up.! #Literally

Another remarkably appropriate example of:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Attributed by some to be the words of Abraham Lincoln.
You can't make up stuff this inane.
Listening to PMSBC gives me cramps
She's a liberal C _ NT. A perfect candidate for dangling a pair of vampire tea bags from her ears.
a douche wearing tampons..............
1 2 3 Next View All