- What Does It Mean To Be a Socialist, Anyway? By Ron Radosh. A good question, as the French socialists embrace positions in line with today’s Democrats.
- Two Peas in a Political Pod: ObamaCare and Stubborn Unemployment, by Bridget Johnson. As the healthcare law faces symbolic House repeal next week, Republicans ran with the message that it’s a job-killer, too.
- The Omen, by Michael Walsh. On the derecho to Hell.
- The Leitmotif of the Obama Era: ‘Less Than Expected,’ by Ed Driscoll. Unexpectedly.
- Yasir Arafat Is Still Dead and We Know Who Really Did Him In, by Barry Rubin. The mainstream media indulges an old antisemitic conspiracy theory.
- June Jobs Report: 8.2 Percent Unemployment (Updated), by Bryan Preston. Flatline. Plus, Obama and Romney react.
- PJM Exclusive: Interior Dept. IG to be Investigated in Alleged White House Drilling Moratorium Cover-Up, by Bridget Johnson. A panel will convene next week to review charges that a full investigation of the White House and Ken Salazar’s twisting of the findings was impeded.
- PJTV’s Poliwood on Hollywood and the Election: Movie Stars Can Raise Money for Obama, But Can They Do Anything Else? By Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member