How fabulous are we?
OK, I’m not sure we could handle being that fabulous.
But we’ve made Doug Ross’ 2010 Fabulous 50 Weblog Awards List under “Best Media Analysis,” and we’re in some pretty good company:
- Best Political Blog: Michelle Malkin
- Best Political Analyst:Ed Morrissey, Hot Air and Erick Erickson, RedState (tie)
- Best Conservative News Blog:Weasel Zippers and Gateway Pundit (tie)
- Best Op-Ed Website: American Thinker
- Best News Analysis Website: American Spectator
- Best Talker’s Website: Mark Levin
- Best New Media Family of Sites: Andrew Breitbart’s Big Government, et. al.
- Best Group Blog: Right Wing News
- Best Media Watching: NewsBusters
- Best Media Analysis: Ed Driscoll
- Best Media Analysis Story of 2010: Verum Serum, “The Pigford Case and Why the NY Times Doesn’t Want to Talk About It”
- Best Linker: Instapundit
- Best Law Blogger: William A. Jacobson, Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
- Best News Aggregator: Drudge Report
And numerous others. There are rumors that the ceremony will be held at Studio 54, where Truman and Warhol will be handing out the awards. We’re still sorting that part out.
But in the meantime, and in all seriousness, a big thanks to Doug Ross of the Director Blue Weblog for including us on his list; it’s very much appreciated. And please stop by his blog early and often.