Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20101030-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Count Floyd Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a verrrry scarrrry look at DC and beyond:
- Steve offers his final predictions for the House, Senate, and gubernatorial races on Tuesday in an interview with Ed Driscoll.
- Glenn Reynolds interviews Minnesota Gov. Tim Pawlenty, and asks the governor if he’ll be throwing his hat into the ring in 2012.
- Steven Malanga of the Manhattan Institute and City Journal magazine discusses his new book Shakedown: The Continuing Conspiracy Against the American Taxpayer with PJTV’s Allen Barton.
- Pajamas Media’s Austin, TX editor Bryan Preston discusses the potential for election fraud on Tuesday.
- Dr. Helen Smith has a fun, brief interview with Julienne Davis and Margaret Arana, the authors of Stop Calling Him Honey and Start Having Sex.
- Just in time for Halloween, taken from their weekly Poliwood program from PJTV, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd debate the scariest movies ever made. Introduced by Count Floyd himself! (Actually Steve doing an incredible simulation, but what the heck.)
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the effectively state-run legacy media, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.