Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political!
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20091107-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- From PJTV’s Trifecta series, Steve and St. Louis talk radio sensation Dana Loesch interview Scott Ott of Scrappleface about what he learned running for office in his hometown of Lehigh County, PA.
- Five Questions For James Lileks — including questions about the off-year elections and The Big Episode of Mad Men last week.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV.com on the GOP’s Epic NY-23 Fail during Tuesday’s elections.
- Ed Driscoll interviews author/historian Jennifer Burns about her new book, Goddess of the Market: Ayn Rand and the American Right. (Edited for time; click here for the full length “Director’s Cut” edition of the interview, and video of Burns’ recent appearance on Reason.tv.)
- Glenn Reynolds reports from the recently concluded 17th annual State Policy Network meeting in Ashville, NC.
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd debate the controversial statements from Rocco Landesman, National Endowment for the Arts chairman conflating the writings of President Obama with…Julius Caesar?!
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.