The PJ Tatler

Stephen Kruiser

May 14, 2014 - 11:07 am

For real.

Former President Bill Clinton is vouching for his wife Hillary’s health after recent speculation by GOP strategist Karl Rove that she may have suffered a brain injury last year.

When asked at a Washington conference about Rove’s remarks Clinton said that “she’s still quicker than I am.”

I’m sure that this is just an attention getting evil genius ploy on the part of Karl Rove, but I am enjoying it because he’s giving them a taste of their own medicine. Pulling something out of thin air to get the character assassination rumor mill fired up is classic Clinton. The mere fact that Bubba even had to answer a question about it is a minor victory for Rove.

After the way the Clinton 1.0 machine treated its enemies there is no such thing as an “unfair” dig at Hillary.

Stephen Kruiser is a professional comedian and writer who has also been a conservative political activist for over two decades. A co-founder of the first Los Angeles Tea Party, Kruiser often speaks to grassroots groups around America and has had the great honor of traveling around the world entertaining U.S. troops.

He also said she had a severe concussion and it took six months of hard work to recover from it. Sounds like a "brain injury" to me (aren't all concussions?).

He also defended her fitness by mentioned "she works out once a week." He didn't mention if a Thighmaster were involved.
We should accept what Bill Clinton tells us as gospel. Because he's honest and trustworthy. He would never, ever lie to us.

If you believe that, you're more credulous than I am. Personally, I discount anything coming out of the pie holes of persistant, life long liars.
H'm. Comments are appearing and disappearing oddly today.
Howdy lylek
I said "She begged off..." Never said I believed her. Things like that do happen, so maybe she told the truth.
I don't trust Bill as far as I can shove him.
Hillary Clinton is 66 years old. She begged off from early hearings after Benghazi due to a head injury and dehydration from a stomach virus. Rove is not pulling his speculation out of thin air -- there's much more to his speculation about Clinton's health than there was to Romney's bullying or tax evasion.
But she does have a long career supporting her husband and then in federal office herself. Why, her career goes all the way back to Watergate!
Oh, you mean the House Judiciary Committee, when she was fired by Democratic Counsel for attempting to falsify evidence? And wrote a brief arguing the President had no right to counsel?

2 Trackbacks to “Bill Clinton Totally Promises That Hillary is Healthy”