The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

October 21, 2013 - 9:08 am

President Barack Obama surrounded himself with Americans who, he claims, have successfully signed up for health care coverage via the troubled HealthCare.gov web site. An abridged version of the president’s address is below.

YouTube Preview Image

It works! Call today and we’ll throw in a HUGE new deductible, for only THREE TIMES the price of your previous health care policy! Don’t miss out! Enroll before January 1, 2014 and we won’t unleash the IRS on you! Here’s how to order…um, in a month or so, when we finally get the website to work!

Serious question: When did the president of the United States become less believable than the Sham-Wow guy?

"When did the president of the United States become less believable than the Sham-Wow guy?"

He's always been less believable than the Sham-wow guy.

At least the Sham-wow guy delivers a product that works.
Yeah, you'll be saying "Wow!" all right, as in "Wow, epic fail!" or "Wow, even male prostitutes probably have more self-respect than this guy!"

Makes me think of James Lileks' Dorcus Collection history:

---
“All I want,” Barney Dorcus once said, “is for the family name to live on after I’m gone. I want it to mean something. I want people in the future to look at another guy’s outfit and say, whatta Dorcus. And I think they will.”

Minus one syllable, of course, they still do.
---
Will I get a ShamWow if I register now at healthcare(dot)gov? Two if I register before midnight tonight?
That is an insult to the Sham-Wow guy.
I've got a couple Sham-wows on the boat, and they pick up water as advertised.
As opposed to ANYTHING the Sun King ever promised.
When? 20 Jan 2009.

2 Trackbacks to “VIDEO — President Barack Obama Delivers Convincing Obamacare Defense to a Skeptical Nation”