VodkaPundit

Friedman Finally Untangles from Last

Friedman Finally Untangles from Last Week’s 69 with the Crown Prince
I think it was Jonah Goldberg who came up with The Friedman Formula. The 90% that Thomas Friedman gets right is so right, that it really hurts how goddamn wrong he is about the remaining 10%.

There’s none of that 10% in his column today. Read it.