The PJ Tatler

L.A. Superior Court Bars Pro-Life Group from Releasing New #PP Videos

StemExpress, the company that contracts with Planned Parenthood and other abortion clinics for fetal tissue, has asked a California court for a temporary restraining order to prevent a pro-life group from releasing any more videos about Planned Parenthood’s baby organ harvesting operations. And the court agreed to issue the injunction.

Via Fox News:

The Los Angeles Superior Court order issued Tuesday prohibits the Center for Medical Progress from releasing any video of three high-ranking StemExpress officials taken at a restaurant in May. It appears to be the first legal action prohibiting the release of a video from the organization.

The Center for Medical Progress has released three surreptitiously recorded videos to date that have riled anti-abortion activists. The Senate is expected to vote before its August recess on a Republican effort to bar federal aid to Planned Parenthood in the aftermath of the videos’ release.

In a statement Wednesday, center leader David Daleiden said StemExpress was using “meritless litigation” to cover up an “illegal baby parts trade.”

“The Center for Medical Progress follows all applicable laws in the course of our investigative journalism work,” he said.

Daleiden told Sean Hannity on Fox News Tuesday night that there are  twelve investigative videos in all.

“Planned Parenthood is getting increasingly desperate to distract from the issue of how they sell the body parts of the babies that they abort,” Daleiden explained. “So, they’re going to be making increasingly outlandish claims about myself, personal attacks against me and really outrageous, fictitious statements about The Center for Medical Progress, in order to avoid addressing that real issue.”

Daleiden added that they have released three videos so far, and there will be a grand total of 12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3MXYVZ6trM