- Eric Holder’s Keystone State Voter ID Shakedown, by J. Christian Adams. Oozing open partisanship, a radical legal perspective, and an unashamed willingness to flex federal muscle.
- Hopeless But Not Syri-us, by David P. Goldman. The risks are too great for anyone to intervene.
- Iran’s Chickens Coming Home to Roast. Or Not… by Michael Ledeen. Iranian citizens are finding that Colonel Ahmadinejad’s Fried Chicken is in increasingly short supply.
- ‘Deinstitutionalization’: Mass Murder and Untreated Madness, by Clayton E. Cramer. It’s all but impossible now to involuntarily commit the obviously ill.
- Obama Throws Himself and Liz Warren Under the Bus, by Bryan Preston. New Obama ad disavows what Obama actually said in his infamous speech.
- Aurora: Love Will Prevail, by Janine Turner. Blessings out of horror.
- Mike Bloomberg’s Suicide Cult, by Michael Walsh. New York’s mayor drops the mask, reveals the true nature of the left’s fundamentally fascist political theology.
- The True Lesson of the Tragedy in Aurora, by Barry Rubin. There is no solution to human frailty.
- ‘A Bad Signal’: Fracking Opponents Have Policy Indicators in Their Corner, by Bridget Johnson. A Democratic congressman talks to PJM about rural landowners’ rights, environmental overreach, and production “in spite of the administration’s policies.”
- Huma Abedin and the Muslim Brotherhood: Closely Connected, by Andrew C. McCarthy. John McCain, John Boehner, and Mike Rogers should be embarrassed: here is a summary of the extensive evidence, some of it since disappeared from websites.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage