- Black-on-Black Violence? Congress, Media Not Interested, by Jack Dunphy. They didn’t come to the countless scenes I worked in Los Angeles.
- Eric Holder Nailed $120,000 for Meritless Abortion Clinic Lawsuit, by J. Christian Adams. Yet another example of using the power of the federal government to skewer political enemies.
- Fossil Fuel and ‘Furious’: A Summit of Scandals, by Bridget Johnson. The Canadian prime minister talked Keystone in Washington today, while Mexico’s Felipe Calderon slammed weapons trafficking under “any circumstance.”
- Manipulating Death: The Nation’s Grievance Industry, by Joe Hicks. The truth, progress … none of it matters to the hustlers.
- Romney Set to Dominate Tuesday’s Primaries, by Neil Snyder. For Santorum, the party’s over.
- U.S. Weakness in Middle East Reported by All, Except U.S. Media, by Barry Rubin. Everyone’s saying it, except those carrying his water.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage