Geert Wilders, the Dutch politician who is about to stand trial for “hate speech” against Muslims, has suggested a ten-point program to save the West from being jihadically overrun.
The times are so surreal.
Wilders, who is also due to speak on 9/11 in downtown Manhattan, near Ground Zero suggests that we must:
- Stop cultural relativism. We need an article in our constitutions that lays down that we have a Jewish-Christian and humanism culture.
2. Stop pretending that Islam is a religion. Islam is a totalitarian ideology. In other words, the right to religious freedom should not apply to Islam. “Death for Apostasy” 4:89, Sahih Bukhari
3. Stop mass immigration by people from Muslim countries. We have to end Al-Hijra.
4. Encourage voluntary repatriation.
5. Expel criminal foreigners and criminals with dual nationality, after denationalization, and send them back to their Arab countries. Likewise, expel all those who incite to a ‘violent jihad’.
6. We need a European First Amendment to strengthen free speech.
7. Have every member of a non-Western minority sign a legally binding contract of assimilation.
8. We need a binding pledge of allegiance in all Western countries.
9. Stop the building of new mosques. As long as no churches or synagogues are allowed to be built in countries like Saudi Arabia, we will not allow one more new mosque in our western countries. Close all mosques where incitement to violence is taking place. Close all Islamic schools, for they are fascist institutions and young children should not be educated an ideology of hate and violence.
10. Get rid of the current weak leaders. We have the privilege of living in a democracy. Let’s use that privilege and exchange cowards for heroes. We need more Churchills and less Chamberlains.
In short, we have to go on the offensive and start fighting back. We must no longer allow ourselves to remain seated in our armchairs and be trampled over. If they bombard us with Sharia law, we will bombard them back with our human rights.
Well folks: What do you think? Does this point us in the right direction or is this an abrogation of our dearest civil rights and liberties? Are we dooming ourselves by kidding ourselves about the nature of Islamism, political Islam, radical Islam—and by accepting the Muslim Islamists as if they are anti-Islamists and sidelining, rejecting the truly moderate anti-Islamist Muslims as marginal, unimportant?
Are we in a life-and-death war or are we dreaming? Does “Islamophobia” really exist or is it a non-issue, conjured-up by the Masters of Illusion, the bullies who insist they are victims?
And, last night, someone sent me a chain letter calling for a new Constitutional Convention and a new, 28th Ammendment, which calls for a new kind of equality. Here it is:
“Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens of the United States .”
I want to thank Madeline Brooks of Act for America for sending along the Wilders points and Shira/Beth/On One Foot for sending the proposed language of a 28th amendment.