If you don’t watch CNN, you’re in good company. It’s consistently the third-rated news network. Last week’s big event on CNN, that LGBTQ town hall, was watched by 1.1 million people. That’s compared to 2.5 million watching MSNBC and 3.7 million watching Fox News. Most Americans don’t get their news from cable TV, and most cable-TV news consumers avoid CNN.
I’m sure there are many good reasons for this, but what you’re about to watch is a big one. James O’Keefe is back again, using hidden cameras to catch people saying things they’d rather you didn’t know they said. This time, they work at CNN:
- Cary Poarch, Who Works at CNN’s Washington DC Bureau, Says: “I Decided to Wear a Hidden Camera…to Expose the Bias”
- Records Zucker’s 9AM Daily Rundown Calls
- Zucker Emphatically States Fox News is “Beyond Destructive for America”
- Zucker to Staffers: “Impeachment is the Story,” Ignore Other Stories
- Employees Ordered by Zuckerto ‘Knock Off’ Their Friendliness Towards Lindsey Graham
- Nick Neville, CNN Media Coordinator: “Jeff Zucker…has a Personal Vendetta Against Trump,” “…Then You Get on the 9AM Call and the Big Boss, Jeff Zucker, F**king Tells What to Do”
- Neville: It’s About ‘Ratings,’ “…It’s, Like, They Pulled Names Out of a Hat and It’s Like We’re Watching the Gameshow Network”
- CNN Floor Manager Mike Brevna: “It’s the Trump Network, Dog…They Sold Themselves to The Devil”
- Brevna Recalls Colleagues ‘Sobbing,’ And Says The “Office Was Like a Funeral” After Trump Election Victory
- CNN Media Coordinator, Christian Sierra, Confesses CNN Prepares ‘Softball Interviews’for Democrats Compared to Republicans, and Suggests “Anti-Trump Crusade” After 2016 Election
- Top Network Executive David Chalian Says Republicans are ‘Delusional, Defiant, or Silent’ With Regards to Trump’s Impeachment Story
- CNN Floor Director Hiram Gonzalez: “…We Created This Monster…Media Created the Trump Monster”
I get the feeling that hidden-camera exposés are suddenly out of fashion again in the world of journalism. You’re not supposed to do this stuff to them.
It’s good to see that there are people inside CNN who want to tell the truth, and are frustrated that Jeff Zucker won’t let them. They hate Zucker’s monomaniacal focus on Trump, to the exclusion of all other news. They see the irony in Zucker catapulting Trump to stardom at NBC, giving him endless hours of free airtime on CNN during the 2016 campaign, and then trying to tear down the same guy he built up. I guess Zucker feels guilty?
It can’t be for ratings, because, well… just look at CNN’s ratings. The network’s relentless anti-Trump drumbeat has driven people away. It’s even alienated cuck RINO Hillary-loving traitors like me. CNN is pure propaganda for the Democratic Party, and most people aren’t interested in that.
Listening to Jeff Zucker talk, when he thinks outsiders aren’t listening, is oddly inspiring. Anybody who’s thinking about a career in journalism should hear his words. If you think you need to be smart or rational or well-informed to become a powerful TV news executive… nope! If Zucker can do that job, anybody can.
If anybody at CNN is reading this, hang in there. We know you’re being held hostage. We’re sorry this is happening to you.