Audio Interview: Monica Crowley (With Transcript)
We kick off our eleventh year of blogging with an interview with Monica Crowley of Fox News, who drops by today to ask -- and answer -- the question we’ve all been pondering since November: What the (Bleep) Just Happened...Again?
That’s also the title of the new edition of her New York Times bestseller, which is out today in paperback, with a new forward focusing on the GOP’s presidential election debacle, and thus, the consequences of four more years of Barack Obama at the helm, along with his disastrous polices both at home and abroad.
During our interview, Monica will discuss:
● How Big Government destroys individual freedom.
● How much success has Obama had in changing the character of Americans?
● Will Obama’s love of big government see a renewed interest in federalism across the land as a counterweight?
● How much tension will there be between the states -- many of which have GOP governors -- and DC?
● Is Obama naive when it comes to the dangers of the Middle East, or is there a deliberate plan at work?
● How the media has allowed Obama to get away with debacles such as Benghazi and Operation Fast and Furious.
● How conservative was Monica’s first boss, former president Richard Nixon?
● What would Nixon think of Obama?
● When Barack Obama departs the White House, what sort of America will he leave behind?
And much more. Click here to listen:
(24 minutes long; 22MB file size. Want to download instead of streaming? Right click here to download this segment to your hard drive. Or right click here to download the 4.14MB lo-fi edition. And for our earlier podcasts, start here and keep scrolling.)
If the above Flash audio player is not be compatible with your browser, click on the YouTube player below, or click here to be taken directly to YouTube, for an audio-only YouTube clip. Between one of those versions, you should find a format that plays on your system.
Transcript of our interview begins on the following page.
Article printed from Ed Driscoll: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/eddriscoll/2013/3/5/interview-monica-crowley