If you missed it on Sirius-XM this weekend, the latest edition of PJM Political is now online:
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a snapshot of Washington and beyond:
- Five questions for James Lileks, just back from touring the Caribbean with Hugh Hewitt.
- PJTV’s Trifecta on Eric Massa (D-NY), just back from touring the DC showers with Rahm Emanuel, featuring Bill Whittle, Scott Ott and Steve.
- Steve and Ed Discuss what’s next for ObamaCare, and how it could play out in the fall Congressional races.
- Taken from his weekly Instavision series on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds is joined by his wife, Dr. Helen Smith, for a rare joint interview, with Walter Sinott Armstrong of Duke University. Will neuroscience become our judge, jury, and executioner? Think of it as Tech, Lies, & Videotape…
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Pajamas Media CEO Roger L. Simon, and Lionel Chetwynd, his fellow Academy Award-winning screenwriter, explore what The Hurt Locker directed by Kathryn Bigelow, and Sandra Bullock’s win for The Blind Side at last week’s Oscars says about Hollywood.
- In a move seemingly ripped from the pages of an Ayn Rand novel, the University of Tennessee flatters Al Gore and itself by presenting Gore with an honorary doctorate in ecology and evolutionary biology. PJTV.com’s Allen Barton, Terry Jones of Investor’s Business Daily, and Yaron Brook of the Ayn Rand Center discuss.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator and raider of Tom Wolfe-inspired headlines.