This week’s big show looks back at this past week’s elections, and two best-selling authors with very competing visions of the future:
- From PJTV’s Trifecta series, PJM Political host Steve Green and St. Louis talk radio sensation Dana Loesch interview Scott Ott of Scrappleface about what he learned running for office in his hometown of Lehigh County, PA.
- Five Questions For James Lileks — including questions about the off-year elections and The Big Episode of Mad Men last week.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV.com on the GOP’s Epic NY-23 Fail during Tuesday’s elections.
- Ed Driscoll interviews author/historian Jennifer Burns about her new book, Goddess of the Market: Ayn Rand and the American Right.
- Glenn Reynolds reports from the recently concluded 17th annual State Policy Network meeting in Ashville, NC.
- From PJTV’s Poliwood, Pajamas CEO Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd debate the controversial statements from Rocco Landesman, National Endowment for the Arts chairman conflating the writings of President Obama with…Julius Caesar?!
- Produced by your humble narrator!
Also, note that the interview with Burns was heavily edited for time; click here for the full length 18-minute “Director’s Cut” edition of the interview, and video of Burns’ recent appearance on Reason.tv.