Submitted for your approval…the latest edition of PJM Political. If you missed it on Sirius-XM satellite radio’s POTUS channel, tune in here, and join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a special Cold And Flu And Nyquil And Smirnoff edition of PJM Political, featuring:
- Pajamas Media’s DC editor Jennifer Rubin on Judd Gregg (R-NH) suddenly bowing out as Commerce Secretary. How big a role did “A Power Grab At The Census” play?
- James Lileks enters…The Stimulus Zone! (Which is like the Twilight Zone, only with a much, much much larger budget. And with infinitely slower pacing, but ultimately much more scary, to boot.)
- From PJTV.com’s ongoing Conservatism 2.0 series, Glenn Reynolds and Michelle Malkin on hoping that their kids will have some change left to spend in a few years after the economy has been stimulated into oblivion.
- Brian Anderson of the Manhattan Institute on the seemingly daily calls from the left for a return of the “Fairness” Doctrine.
- And, expanding upon his new Blacklisting Myself book, Roger L. Simon explains to Hugh Hewitt how he became a 9/11 Democrat.
- Produced by your humble narrator and boulevardier of the Blogosphere.