Tune in each Saturday to Sirus-XM’s POTUS channel (#110 on Sirius, #130 on XM) at (all times eastern) 6:00 am, 12:00 pm, 6:00 pm, and Sunday at midnight (also eastern time zone) for the weekly edition of Pajamas Media’s PJM Political.
If you missed this week’s show, click below to listen:[audio:http://pjmedia.com/media/audio/xm/20100605-XM-PJM-SG.mp3]
Join host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews pioneering blogger Mickey Kaus on the ultimate dark horse senatorial campaign, and why he’d be a better Democratic senator than Barbara Boxer. (Moose T-shirt, and plenty of additional Kaus campaign swag available here. Moose meme explained here.)
- From his weekly Instavision series on PJTV.com, Glenn Reynolds interviews former senator, former presidential candidate, former Law & Order co-star Fred Thompson, about his new book, Teaching the Pig to Dance.
- Steve Green has five questions for James Lileks, including the Tammany Hall-like taint of the the Joe Sestak affair, the FTC’s newspaper bailout, and much more.
- Taken from PJTV’s Poliwood, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd wonder if the recent pro-totalitarian comments by Woody Allen and Thomas Friedman — material best left for cocktail parties and college dorm bull sessions than the op-ed page of the New York Times — signals a shift in the culture wars.
- Roger interviews historian and author Richard Landes, who is on location in Jerusalem, about Monday’s Gaza flotilla incident.
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.
If you missed any recent edition of PJM Political, click here and scroll through for hours of audio archives. And tune in to Pajamas Media’s PJTV.com for video coverage throughout the week. If you like what you see there, please consider subscribing to PJTV. Unlike the legacy media, which has a friend at the FTC, alternative media needs reader and viewer support to flourish.