The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

May 31, 2013 - 3:16 pm
YouTube Preview Image

I don’t even… I mean, I really don’t. Democrat Raul Grijalva of Arizona thinks you’ll be persuaded to reject the Keystone XL Pipeline because rocks frickin’ sink in water.

That’s the sum and total of his argument. I’m not even kidding. He even suggests that you invite your neighbors over…to watch rocks…sink. In water.

I’m pretty sure my neighbors have seen rocks sink in water. We won’t be having a block party to make sure.

We all fret around here about the low-information voter. How about the low-information politician? You can’t even get a reasonable argument through to someone as proudly and unashamedly dumb as Grijalva.

It can’t be done.

The derp is just too deep to overcome.

The derp is our doom.

Exit question: Who wins in a debate between this guy and Rep. Hank “Guam might capsize!” Johnson?

h/t Ace

I went to my local Wal-Mart & asked for tar sands so I could invite all my friends over to conduct this experiment myself. They were sold out. I'm guessing too many people saw this video before I did.

Rep. Grijalva, I understand you're not a scientist - you just borrowed the scientist uniform - but I'm left bewildered about Able Assistant Adam. Is he a scientist? His protective eye wear (EPA & OSHA-approved, no doubt) gives him a greater degree of scientiiffyness than you.

While the experiment you conducted no doubt will win you & Able Assistant Adam a Nobel Prize, what really impresses me is the E=mc on the marker board behind you. Rep. Grijalva, I hereby declare you & Able Assistant Adam to be real scientists! Now get out there & sink some more rocks, declare global warming real & apply for a research grant!
Me Tar-Sands. You crazy.
"Who wins in a debate between this guy and Rep. Hank “Guam might capsize!” Johnson?"

No, the question is "who would win in a no-holds-barred, fight to the death between the two of them". And the answer is "the rest of us".
Was he trying to do a Saturday Night Live Skit. If so, he should realize that it's not allowed to laugh at Democrats. All he's going to get is a big, "Huh?"
This post has given me a new nickname for Grijalva's party: DERPOCRATS.
This useful idiot is typical of the majority of elected dim officials. The perfect Christmas gift for such mental midgets is a window insert for their abdomen. That way they can gaze out upon the world.
Rep. Grijalva, if you were to be put in water, it appears you would also sink. Therefore, you're as dangerous as sinking tar sands and a bad idea. Tell your constituents you want yourself banned!
From Monty Python:

The knight: "What also floats in water?"
The town idiot: "very small rocks"

This is why there were no very small rocks Raul's demo. He didn't want to chance it.

And he didn't say what that stuff would do to your fuel injector if you put it in your car. Oh, wait. Maybe I left out a step or two, like getting the oil out of the tar sand and refining it first.
next dumb & dummer movie, I would vote for these guys. see, I would vote for a dem. probably cheat and vote more than once.

This psycho has been plaguing me since he was on the school board in my hometown when I was a kid. Now he's got his daughter in place on the same school board. Start locally, that's how the lefties do it.
I notice the rocks don't mix with the water either. Really when something doesn't mix, it is very easy to then separate back out. Has the congressman never heard of a shovel?

and why would it be hard to clean up a spill in Arkansas? The pipeline, as shown by the map at the beginning doesn't run through or near Arkansas.
JK, there's a very simple answer to your question: 'Why would it be hard to clean up a spill in Arkansas?' You see, because the pipeline runs through Missouri, which is above Arkansas on the map, the rocks (we in the scientific world call them tar sands) fall downward from Missouri into Arkansas, thus creating a mess in Arkansas. Sometimes they even fall further into Louisiana.

1 2 Next View All

One Trackback to “Democrat Congressman: The Keystone Pipeline is Bad Because…(Prepare to Have Your Mind Blown)…Rocks Sink”