On tonight's PJTV, it's VodkaPundit's Blog Week Review. To play along at home, here are the links you'll need:
10. Dear Senator McCain -- Go Suck a Lemon
8. Media crisis, media circus. Required reading from Nick Schweitzer.
7. Caroline Kennedy: Fire bad, tree pretty.
6. President-elect Obama: Wanker.
5. Americans are "trending dimwit."
4. Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye.
3. Julie Chen: Fire bad, tree pretty. Again.
1. Andrew Sullivan doesn't dress well enough to be a gay man.
And -- yes, there's more! -- on the Blogger Roundtable, I'm on with Jennifer Rubin and John Hinderaker, talking about Blago, Al Franken, the Detroit Bailout and more. Plus, bonus on-air scotch.
UPDATE: Here's the direct link.