Have Some Coffee Before Reading This Post
Arlen Specter wants you to adopt a frozen embryo. I know the anti-abortion crowd can get a little creepy, but that one really made my skin crawl. Ronald Bailey has the whole story over at Reason.
My immediate thoughts about adopting a frozen embryo are:
1) I’m going to need a faster ice-maker.
2) I’ll gain practical experience for my cryogenic freezing in 2050.
3) Are people against this called anti-freeze?
4) You can make jokes about frozen embryo adoption, but it’s still really creepy.
5) Arlen Specter needs to be hit upside the head with a brick with the words “There’s a war on” etched into it.