- The ‘Tom Thumb’ Presidency, by Rick Moran. A small man, with little or no imagination, pushing small ideas and trying to pass them off as transformational changes.
- The Continuing Stalinist Delusions of Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick, by Ron Radosh. A final assessment of their Showtime “history” series.
- The Police State, Coming Soon to a Neighborhood Near You, by Roger Kimball. Arbitrariness, not necessarily severity, distinguishes totalitarian from law-abiding nations.
White House on Egyptian President’s Jew-Hatred: He Didn’t Mean It, by Barry Rubin. Did the Muslim Brotherhood mean it the other hundreds of times, Jay Carney?
- Did Holder’s Department Drive an Internet Pioneer to His Death? By Bridget Johnson. Cornyn has questions — lots of them — for the attorney general. Issa is investigating. And one Dem warns it could happen to someone else.
- A Tsunami of Seniors: The Crisis Begins In 2026 When The First Baby Boomers Turn 80, by Myra Adams. Boomers living into their 80’s, 90’s and 100’s means a severe shortage of facilities and the skilled manpower needed to care for us.
- Nothing, and Maybe Worse: A President’s Nonsensical Gun Proposals, by John Rosenberg. He knows not what he speaks.
- Does ‘Gun Show Loophole’ Actually Result in Gun Crime? By Clayton E. Cramer. Statistics do not point to criminals using this tactic.
- Next Generation Today Preview: New Gun Laws and the Safety of Young Americans, by Next Generation. Allen West, Michelle Fields and John Phillips analyze the mainstream media’s push for new legislation in the wake of the Sandy Hook massacre.