- Twilight of the Sort-Of Gods, by Rick Richman. Obama represents a fourth stage of the path begun by Woodrow Wilson.
- Iranian Agent Admits Plot to Kill Saudi Ambassador in D.C., by Barry Rubin. Knowing about such an operation should have been a real game-changer for Obama’s Middle East policy.
- The Secret Life of Willard Mitty, by Zombie. Ta-pocketa-pocketa-pocketa.
- The 20 Creepiest Campaign Emails of the 2012 Season, by Bridget Johnson. Which politician wants to meet you at midnight — and is “asking one last time”?
- Wargaming the Electoral College, by Stephen Green. Firewall? Triage? Ride right through it, no matter what it’s called. Also read: Hey Obama, Your Firewall Is on Fire.
- McCarthyism I Can Support, by Roger Kimball. Constitutionally protected speech can never be legitimized as a cause of violence. Period.
- Homeland’s Implausible Take on Islamic Radicalization, by Teri Blumenfeld. Showtime’s terrorism drama presents a delusional fantasy about the roots of jihad.
- Interview: Author Elizabeth Nickson Discusses her new book, Eco-Fascists, by Ed Driscoll. An MSM journalist gets mugged by the green police.
- Wave of the Present: Newsweek Edition, by Roger Kimball. Legacy Media sees the light.
- It’s Not Just Obama’s Libya Lies — It’s Their Premise, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Government’s only proper role re: the Nakoula film is to protect the right to provoke.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage