- Obama, the Democrats, and The Society for the Preservation of Racism, by Roger L Simon. Manufacturing dissent — and racism.
- How Many Crimes Did the New Black Panthers Commit in Florida? By J. Christian Adams. We can thank Eric Holder in part for the disgusting bravado we’ve seen from these lawless thugs over the last few days.
- The Left’s Con Man Logic, by Andrew Klavan. The moment when the scales fall from your eyes, and you realize you’re being conned.
- Here’s the Thing About Revolutions — You Can Take Them Back, by Ed Driscoll. Putting the toothpaste of western civilization back into the tube.
- Israeli Government’s Gift to J Street: Truth Served Straight Up, by Bridget Johnson. The address of the embassy’s No. 2 sparked a gala dinner tiff, but then former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert also got into hot water with the crowd.
- Catholic-Jewish Solidarity for Religious Freedom, by David P. Goldman. To refuse to support the American Catholic bishops against the Obama administration is terribly wrong.
- The ObamaCare Arguments – The First Day, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. The justices heard arguments on the applicability of the Anti-Injunction Act to the case.
- Zou Bisou Bisou: Mad Men Returns for its Fifth Season, by James Lileks. Of water-balloons and Bean Ballets.
Now Up at the PJ Media Homepage