- Mormon America: A Political Profile, by Patrick Reddy. Mormons haven’t always been a monolithic Republican base.
- Who’s Really Behind the Antisemitic Attacks in Toulouse and Worldwide, by Barry Rubin. The Islamists may pull the trigger, but it is the distinguished and the powerful who are providing the ammunition.
- Affirmative Action and Radical Politics, by Abraham H. Miller. Affirmative action radicalizes minority students whose achievements become suspect.
- A Florida Tragedy, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. DOJ’s involvement in the Trayvon Martin shooting death is unlikely to bring about justice.
- Obama Tries to Screw in Loose Bulb of Energy Record, by Bridget Johnson. Or, as Jay Carney put it today, it’s an effort to show “indisputable, incontrovertible, immutable, inexorable facts” that Obama loves drilling.
- The Jihad in France, by Michel Gurfinkiel. Mohammed Merah is suspected of killing seven people in eight days, including three Jewish children.
- Oil Nationalization Day in Iran, by Claudia Rosett. You know you’re in a messed-up country when…
- They Shoulda Stuck With Tebow, by Andrew Klavan. The NY Jets have acquired Tebow. The Broncos will be starting a 36-year old retread QB. Will either team benefit?
Join the conversation as a VIP Member