- Return of the Locust: Living with an Arsonist for New Year’s, by Roger L Simon. Welcome to L.A. in 2012: Jim Morrison’s old house was on fire; I’ve got my garage door shut and the lights on.
- Has the Conservative Elite Really Failed? By David P. Goldman. To send frightened and angry people in search of enemies to blame is a fair definition of political evil.
- Santorum Appears to Have Momentum Going into Tuesday Night, by Rich Baehr. The final Des Moines Register poll shows the former Pennsylvania senator rising in Iowa. Also, PJ Media Is Going to Iowa.
- The Tyrant in His Trap, by Michael J. Totten. Assad’s totalitarian stranglehold over his citizens has completely evaporated.
- The No News Stories of 2011, by Victor Davis Hanson. When you catch the news on CBS, NPR, or the NY Times, assume that it was prepped in such a way as to suggest the opposite of what really happened.
- How P.C. Redefines and Distorts the Definition of Child Abuse, by Theodore Dalrymple. Child abuse started out as fractured legs and broken skulls, and has ended up as assaults on self-esteem.
Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage