On Thursday, Britain voted to leave the European Union (EU). Tempers are flying high on both sides, but many of the reactions have proved downright hilarious.
Here is PJMedia’s list of the craziest Twitter reactions to this momentous decision.
1. Gotta love this.
— Joe Perticone (@JoePerticone) June 24, 2016
2. Newspaper reports the wrong outcome.
3. Turkey welcomes Britain into the non-EU.
— gökçem (@gokcem__) June 24, 2016
Next Page: How did The Donald respond?
4. This was Trump’s response, and here’s the Twitter take-down.
Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 24, 2016
@realDonaldTrump Scotland voted IN you moron
— lily (@lilyallen) June 24, 2016
5. Now that they’ve left it, Brits are searching “What is the EU?”
Next Page: What will the Brits vote on next?
6. Next vote — to leave the metric system?
Next vote for the UK: Whether to remain or leave the metric system. #BrexitVote
— Frank Luntz (@FrankLuntz) June 24, 2016
7. The UK is free!
Next Page: The British Empire jokes
8. It took 190 years for India to get Britain to leave…
Meanwhile India is just blown away that you can get Britain to leave by voting
— Bobby Big Wheel (@BobbyBigWheel) June 23, 2016
9. Howard Dean makes a fool of himself.
Here are the responses:
Nothing says “empire” like owing fealty to foreigners https://t.co/UUx7hs3AZk
— Allahpundit (@allahpundit) June 24, 2016
@GovHowardDean You just don’t get it. We’re tired of the Globalist Bureaucrats thinking they know what’s best. Your time is done.
— Let Freedom Ring (@FreedomRingz76) June 24, 2016
Next Page: So supporting Brexit makes you a racist?
10. Like #Brexit? You’re a racist.
— Mike Kelley (@MikeKelley22) June 24, 2016