Good Wednesday morning.
Here’s what is on the President’s agenda today:
- In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing.
- The President will then hold a Cabinet meeting.
- In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.
- The President will then greet Prime Minister Erna Solberg of Norway.
- The President will then meet with Prime Minister Solberg.
- The President and Prime Minister Solberg will then hold a joint press conference.
- Later in the afternoon, the President will meet with U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley.
- The President will then meet with Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin.
I have a condensed version of the Briefing for you today. I can’t seem to shake this cold.
Bannon steps down from Breitbart News
Sen. Feinstein, top Judiciary committee Democrat, releases transcript of Fusion GPS interview — remember, the Fusion GPS trolls wouldn’t appear at their public hearing and insisted on a closed-door appearance but now “suddenly” the transcripts had to be released
‘Somebody’s already been killed’ because of Trump dossier, Fusion GPS rep revealed
Trump lawyer Cohen sues Fusion GPS, BuzzFeed over Steele dossier
Ex-Trump adviser Carter Page rips ‘false defamatory articles’ in suit against media giant
Dem senators’ report warns of Russian meddling across Europe
Federal judge temporarily blocks Trump’s decision to end DACA
House Republicans press for harder-line immigration bill
Tucker Carlson rips into Trump for trusting Democrats on immigration deal
Catherine Deneuve and 100 other French women sign public letter disavowing #MeToo ‘witch hunt’
Female lawmakers plan to wear black to Trump’s State of the Union
‘Me Too’: Groin searches at Gitmo are sexual harassment, 9/11 plotters say
Poll reveals how many football fans intentionally stopped watching the NFL
NBC Will Show Kneeling If It Happens At Super Bowl
U.S. Supreme Court considers legality of Ohio voter purging
Judges: North Carolina must redraw GOP’s gerrymandered map
Google adds fact checks to searches for conservative news sites
Historical picture of the day:
Thomas A. Edison and Henry Ford at the Ford industrial expos at Madison Square Garden in New York on Jan. 10, 1928. (AP Photo)
Trump’s Public Meeting With Congress Destroys Narrative That He’s Mentally Unfit
David Brooks: Let’s face it, the anti-Trump movement is getting dumber
Trump: I like Oprah but I don’t think she’ll run
Zinke removing Florida from offshore drilling plan
HHS nominee Alex Azar: ‘Drug prices are too high’
Florida man caught with ‘full rack of ribs’ in his pants, police say
Lawmaker Fraudulently Took Cash Meant for Hurricane Sandy Disaster Relief, Prosecutors Say
White House tells aides to decide whether they’re staying in 2018
Southern California mudslides claim at least 13 lives
FBI’s Wray calls for ‘significant innovation’ in accessing encrypted data
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!