Good Tuesday morning.
I do not have the President’s schedule today. Trump landed at Andrews Air Force Base last night around 9pmET.
Here is today’s condensed Morning Briefing.
- RNC withdraws from fundraising agreement with Roy Moore campaign
- Poll: Moore leads Jones by 6 points in Alabama Senate race
- Someone impersonating a Washington Post reporter allegedly offered to pay women to make false claims against Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore
- Nevada GOP candidate criticizes ‘rush to judgment’ against Moore
- Sean Hannity gives Roy Moore an ultimatum: Explain yourself or get out of the Alabama Senate race
- Roy Moore Tells Campaign Staff He Will Not Drop Out Of Senate Race
- McConnell predicts expulsion if Moore wins
- Sessions unfamiliar with FBI report on black extremists
- 5 key moments from Jeff Sessions’ testimony before House Judiciary Committee
- Jeff Sessions’ many denials on Russia, explained
- Bryan Cranston: There may be a path back to Hollywood for Weinstein and Spacey
- Rep says Congress paid out $15M to silence sex harassment victims
- Two members of Congress “have engaged in sexual harassment,” Rep. Jackie Speier says
- Capitol Hill staffers have a ‘creep list’ of male lawmakers who are known for sexual misconduct
Historical picture of the day:
And that’s all I’ve got, now go beat back the angry mob!