If you missed the latest edition of PJM Political on Sirius-XM yesterday, click here to join host Stephen Green of VodkaPundit.com for a look at Washington and beyond:
- Ed Driscoll interviews Bryan Preston, the newest member of the PJM team on the potential for voter fraud in Houston, and an insider’s look at the growing role of social media in election campaigns.
- James Lileks on the will he/won’t he Koran-burning pastor, the Dog Days of President Obama, the ninth anniversary of 9/11, and the new age eco-zealot “Dam Busters.”
- Taken from PJTV’s weekly Poliwood series, Roger L. Simon and Lionel Chetwynd on the surprisingly un-PC AMC spy series, Rubicon.
- Stephen Kruiser of PJTV interviews Mattie Fein, the Republican candidate running against Rep. Jane Harmon in California, and getting a big boost in visibility from a terrific Young Frankenstein-inspired campaign ad on YouTube.
- Joe Hicks of PJTV interviews Diana Furchtgott-Roth of the Manhattan and Hudson Institutes on balancing economic growth, financial reform and racial and gender quotas on Wall Street.
- Produced by your humble Blogospheric narrator.
Click here to listen!