President Obama: Biden, do you recall what Clemenceau once said about war?
Vice President Biden: No, I don’t think I do, sir, no.
President Obama: He said war was too important to be left to the generals. When he said that, 100 years ago, he might have been right. But today, the cold civil war is too important to be left to the average politician. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic Alinskyite thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Conservative infiltration, Conservative indoctrination, Conservative subversion and the international Tea Party conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
It won’t be easy, but perhaps by scanning the weekend headlines we might somehow stumble onto a pattern contained within them:
- CNN Panelist to Tea Party: ‘We Think Your Ideology is Racism’ (Video). (More on that here.)
- Howard Dean Calls Fox News Racist, Chris Wallace Strikes Back.
- [Sam] Donaldson Urges Obama to Exploit ‘Enemy’ FNC.
- Reuters: Racist Images ‘Often Displayed at Tea Party Rallies.’
- CNN Guest: Black Tea Partiers Like Jewish Guards in Nazi Concentration Camps. (More on that here.)
As Ace writes, “Hey, I Thought Ill-Considered Charges of Racism Were Wrong Or Something.”
To paraphrase another classic movie, I sense something; a presence I’ve not felt since 1994.
Related: “A Vast, White-Wing Conspiracy” that doesn’t know when to hold ’em, and/or know when to fold ’em.
Join the conversation as a VIP Member