The new show is online, with:
- Host Steve Green’s look at where President Obama goes next in what was, as recently as last November, the Right War for the left: Afghanistan.
- PJTV’s Bill Whittle breaks down the surprisingly timeless strategy that Andrew Breitbart used to push the ACORN story into old media.
- Sonia Schmidt of PJTV.com plays “codebreaker” in regards to the racism that the left believes is emanating from the recent Tea Parties.
- Roger L. Simon and fellow Academy Award-nominated screenwriter Lionel Chetwynd explore why Hollywood circled the wagons around Roman Polanski.
- James Lileks on Polanski, Afghanistan, and more.