The big show this week features:
- Host Steve Green of VodkaPundit.com on Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid dubbing health care protesters “evil-mongers.”
- Steve and Ed Driscoll on the passing of Les Paul.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com interviews fellow blogging pioneer Virginia Postrel of the Atlantic, the New York Times and Reason magazine on “Kidneys for Cash: The Bioethical Dilemma of Organ Donation.”
- Steve, Scrappleface’s Scott Ott and Bill Whittle of PJTV debate the “astroturfing” nature of the health protesters.
- Five Questions For James Lileks, including one on Hillary Clinton’s gaffe in the Congo.
- Roger L. Simon on Obama’s “plot against the doctors.”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll.