If you can’t catch it on Sirius-XM, the podcast version of the latest edition of PJM Political is now online, featuring Jennifer Rubin on the future of America’s automobile industry, and Steve Green, Hugh Hewitt, James Lileks, PJTV’s Reut Cohen and Heritage’s James Carafano on the future of Iran:
- Steve and Ed discuss the possible outcomes of the Iranian uprising, the Obama health care “reforms”, and explore the ramifications of the new app. also that allows Sirius-XM on the iPhone.
- Five questions for James Lileks.
- Reut Cohen, host of PJTV.com’s daily Sharia and Jihad Review, talks with James Carafano of the Heritage Foundation on the role that Twitter is playing during the turmoil in Iran.
- Radio talker, author, blogger and PJTV.com host Hugh Hewitt on the role that the rest of the Blogosphere and broadcast media is playing in disseminating information about Iran.
- Pajamas Media’s DC editor Jennifer Rubin interviews Marlo Lewis Jr., senior fellow at the Competitive Enterprise Institute and DC-area auto dealer Geoffrey Pohanka on “Government Motors” and the future of the American auto industry.
- Novelist/screenwriter/ PJ Express blogger Andrew Klavan on the “Bumper Sticker Police.”
- Produced by Ed Driscoll