This week’s PJM Political is a 55-minute time machine, traversing the war of the worlds that is politics:
- Steve on President Obama’s new CAFE standards for automobiles, and Joe Klein of Time magazine’s rhetorical attack on Charles Krauthammer of the Washington Post.
- Fred Siegel of the Manhattan Institute on his new article at City Journal magazine, “H.G. Wells: The Godfather of American Liberalism.”
- Five Questions for James Lileks.
- From PJTV’s weekly National Security Review, Bill Whittle interviews syndicated columnist Austin Bay, along with Megan Ortagus and Cliff May, each with the Foundation for Defense of Democracies discuss Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s Monday meeting with President Obama at the White House, and Iran’s missile test on Wednesday.
- Jim Geraghty of National Review’s Campaign Spot explores the ramifications of Tuesday’s special election in California.
- Produced by yours truly.
I also cut a separate podcast of my interview with Jim Geraghty, which was edited to fit the running time of the radio show. Click here for the extended “Director’s Cut.”