Boiled down from nine hours of PJTV’s Tea Party Coverage, and now in handy portable podcast form (to borrow a favorite Lileksianism), everybody’s on PJM Political this week!
- I interview Steven Malanga of the Manhattan Institute and City Journal magazine about his new article at Real Clear Politics, “Obama and the Reawakening of Corporatism.”
- Host Steve Green discusses CNN’s now-infamous Susan Roesgan, and the CNN/MSNBC Alinsky teabagging technique.
- And from PJTV’s wall-to-wall live coverage of the Tax Day Tea Party Protests, interviews with:
- Pajamas Media/PJTV CEO Roger L. Simon.
- PJTV co-hosts Allen Barton, Bill Whittle and Joe Hicks.
- Glenn Reynolds of Instapundit.com.
- Talk radio stars Tammy Bruce and Hugh Hewitt.
- Finally, from the “Twitter-sphere”, Michael Patrick Leahy of Top Conservatives On Twitter, and beaming in from Planet Kruiser, a cameo from the man, the myth, the legend, comedian Stephen Kruiser.
Produced (and edited!) by yours truly; tune in here to listen!