Everyone knows that person—the one who seems to know all of these off-the-wall facts that no one else knows. I love random trivia, so we put a list together a list of our top 20. Let’s see how many you know!
1. During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
Now that vision is disgusting. Imagine swimming in that. Gross!!
2. An average person’s yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
Say what? I am gagging writing this. Can somebody say Big Mac?
3. Do geese see God?
This is the same backward and forward. I wonder if the do?
4. Birds don’t urinate.
I never thought about that before!
5. Nearly three percent of the ice in Antarctic glaciers is penguin poo.
I guess the lesson here is, don’t eat the yellow ice if you’re ever in the Antarctic!
6. George Washington grew hemp in his garden.
Not THAT kind! He used it for industrial purposes. No munchies for him!
7. When a person cries and the first teardrop comes from the right eye, it’s happiness. From the left eye, it’s pain.
Hopefully, you only cry happy tears!!
8. Less than 2% of the world’s population has red hair.
With Scotland having the most at 13%. Proud to be a ginger!
9. Shark pregnancies last up to 3.5 years.
Wow! Poor shark! Do they get swollen fins and have to pee all the time, too?
10. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
Oh! So that explains Hillary Clinton!
11. Even though Fruit Loops are different colors, they all have exactly the same flavor.
Oh snap! You mean all this time we weren’t eating lemon, cherry, lime and grape? Nope! It’s known as “froot”—a combination of all. Delicious lies!
12. Guy Fawkes is the reason guys are called “guys.”
Remember, remember the 5th of November!
13. Charlie Brown’s father was a barber.
That’s funny, I don’t recall him having parents! He was a barber, just like Mr. Schulz’s real father.
14. Dead bodies can get goose bumps!
Yes, it’s true!! Creepy!!
15. The first meal ever eaten on the moon included bacon.
Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, after landing on the moon, dined on bacon, peaches, sugar cookies, grapefruit drink, and coffee. One small step for man, one giant leap for bacon!
16. 201 people in the U.S. have the name LOL.
Hawaii has the most people with the name LOL per capita and it ranks 32,054th.
17. B, M, and P are letters that are impossible to say without the lips touching.
Try it! It’s true!
18. The longest sneezing fit was 978 days!
Donna Griffiths sneezed an estimated million times and made it into the Guinness Book of World Records.
19. The Drone bee dies after having sex.
Mating occurs in flight and the bee’s penis is ripped off after mating. Ouch!
20. You cannot breathe through your nose with your tongue out.
This is something that everyone tries to do. Be honest, you just tried it and figured out that you can. Smile, loves!
What are some weird and interesting facts that you know? Leave me a comment…I love to hear from you!
Join the conversation as a VIP Member