How Liberals Make It Harder for Blacks to Succeed
Jason L. Riley's new book Please Stop Helping Us is a must-read.
June 29, 2014 - 2:53 pm
Thursday night at the Tatler I published another one of my annual, e-book-length, giant-size list articles:
I broke it down into eight categories which I’ll be unspooling and expanding on more in the coming weeks here at the Tatler:
- 3 on disinformation by former Romanian spymaster Lt. Gen. Ion Mihai Pacepa
- 3 on terrorism by former federal prosecutor Andrew C. McCarthy
- the final 2 by the late Barry Rubin, scholar of the Middle East’s history, culture, and politics
- 3 on Islam and the Jihad today
- 5 on racism and how to overcome it
- 3 on Marxism, its roots, its spread in the 20th century, and how it made a foothold in America which would one day bring it to presidential power
- 5 on cults, idol worship, and the origins of religion
- 5 on American history and its revisionists
- Concluding with an introduction to one of the next subjects of my writing and research, which ties together the themes of all 30 books with Jarrett and Michelle Obama’s favorite TV show…
Jason L. Riley’s book was number 15 on the list and I explained why and featured an excerpt here. Really make a point to read this book and to send copies to your friends and family who are still making the world worse by voting Democrats into office to maintain the failed polices and cultural values that have wrought such pain, crime, and poverty for generations.