The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

November 25, 2013 - 1:38 pm

The National Republican Congressional Committee wants to thank online conservatives for “being awesome,” in the words of digital press secretary Andrew Clark. The NRCC’s online store, the only place where you can buy this:

rid-of-obamacare

and this:

not-afraid

and other great American-made products while supporting electing Republicans is having a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale. Proceeds go toward helping elect Republicans to Congress to beat back the Democrats’ redistributionist agenda and advance liberty.

T-shirts not your thing? How about tree ornaments?

“None of the other political committees, from either party, have built as robust an online store to increase donations and collect data from. Our strategy has always been to create innovative and fun content that conservatives everywhere want to share. Our store, with light-hearted items like our ‘Happy Holidays is what liberals say’ tee shirts, is another chapter in that strategy,” says Clark.

Ok, so they’re having a sale that includes discounts on various items for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. That’s great, but it gets better for PJ readers. If you buy any holiday items there between midnight tonight and Monday, December 2, use the code below and you’ll get 20% knocked off the price — all week! The NRCC is offering this deal all week to PJM readers as a thank you. For being awesome.

COUPON-Store_PJMedia.jpg

In case anyone thinking of getting me anything is reading this, Honest Abe is always popular in the Tatler’s Hill Country lair. Just sayin’.

The NRCC, along with the thoroughly despicable and treacherous Mitch McConnell (and others), has declared war on the SCF (Senate Conservatives Fund), and by extension the TEA Party, in order to maintain the status quo and keep established, entrenched faux-conservatives in power thereby keeping the gravy train rolling. I love you, Bryan, and I support many of your positions, but I cannot support the NRCC when they are so despicably attacking true conservatives by quoting "anonymous" senior republican aides to the New Republic rag...DONATE HEAVILY TO CANDIDATES YOU TRUST - DEFUND THE RNC!

Remember BENGHAZI!
..."Can you have some spare time to sit back in your chair having your laptop with you and making some money online for some interesting online work “said Jenny Francis in the party last night ....see more what is for you there to increase your pocket money============ W­W­W­.Wow40.­ℂ­ℴ­m
My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do,,,,,,,WWW.Rush64.COM
Google is paying eighty five greenback per hour! simply work for few hours & pay longer with friends and family. Yesterday I bought a prime of the vary Lancia once having created greenback 8796 this month . Its the most-financialy pleasing I’ve had. It sounds unbelievable however you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it>>> http://widget.uproxx.com/b/24/http://smal.ly/3G0OT
last friday i got a $8755 because i am jobless i want to continoue our study therefore,i worked hard last two week and earned $19500 i offer me friends and neighbours to do this work you want to know that how many dollars earned in last two week plz read this website to take more information,,,,,,,, WWW.Wow40.Com
Their T-Shirt ads are a laugh and just proves they will do anything for money.
Quite a few of them had a chance to get rid of Obamacare but voted to FUND it.

They need to take their fake PC stuff elsewhere. Not a penny to any of them.
just before I saw the draft which had said $8237, I accept ...that...my sister was really receiving money in there spare time at their laptop.. there friends cousin haz done this for less than eleven months and just took care of the loans on there appartment and bourt a great Ford Focus. hop over to this web-site
====>>> W­W­W.D­a­y­3­5.C­O­M
I stopped supporting the Republican Party some time ago. They prefer to eat their own over finding ways to work together on the common goal of defeating the Democrats. This is to be expected though, as the far-leftist dominated Democrat Party expunged itself of its Blue Dogs who are now in the RP mucking everything up there.
" Our store, with light-hearted items like our ‘Happy Holidays is what liberals say’ tee shirts..."

i like holidays. especially thanksgiving. i say "happy holidays". am i liberal? i'm somewhere to the right of Atilla the Hun, but atheist, so i don't "do" Christmas or Hanukkah or Ramadan. guess the RNCC doesn't want my money. they do? too bad.
Seriously? Is this a joke? I round file every single piece of fundraising snail mail and email I get from the republicans. They actually think they can get my money now with some silly trinkets? Screw them. I'll save my money for specific candidates who actually deserve it.
Who in their right minds would funnel $$ to Repblicans?

Remember BENGHAZI!
CLARIFICATION: Specifically, it is the NRSC (Senate-not Congressional) which is aligned with McConnell to battle the TEA Party, but I maintain my position of defunding the RNC in favor of supporting deserving candidates.

Remember BENGHAZI!

One Trackback to “EXCLUSIVE: Turn Your Black Friday Red at the NRCC Online Store”