The PJ Tatler

Bryan Preston

November 13, 2013 - 10:10 am

Rush Limbaugh reacted to the Colorado progressive “hosurance” ads in a way that may generate another phone call from President Obama to Sandra Fluke.

Limbaugh showed the hosurance ad on his Dittocam, and then proceeded to link it to Sandra Fluke, who in 2012 claimed that she needed Obamacare to provide her contraception pills that cost about $9 per month at Walmart.

“That ad is associating promiscuity with Obamacare,” Limbaugh said. “Obama care will get you your birth control pill so you can get him and you can get her and you can get the between the covers.”

He continued: “This is exactly what, I forgot the woman’s name now Snerdley, the one that was in that fake congressional hearing, press conference, when she was asked basically says, ‘I want to have endless, limitless sex’ and was like ‘I want you to pay for it.’ And ‘It’s costing me three thousand dollars a month for my birth control, I can’t afford that with my tuition and everything else and I want your all to pay for it.’ And I was like any normal, responsible person I was insulted by this. We were here being told we have to pay for this which is behavior we don’t sanction.”

WOW... I don't have the "ditto-cam" so I couldn't see the ad, but the description ALONE made me want to jump my man's bones!! I LOVE BEING PROMISCUOUS!! The differences between me & the woman in the ad...1) I am 61 & have had a hysterectomy,(so no need for birth control pills). 2) My "man" is my UBER HOT Hubby!! 3) Unlike the woman in the ad, my man is (due to our "F'&@?$% up" economy) is having to work 350 miles away, so he's not right here right now (when I NEED him). 4) Back when I was in my 20's, I paid for my own birth control pills, ( so NOBODY had the right to tell me who I could " DO" )!! Hubby says the Repub's are acting like "The Junior Anti-Sex League" (from George Orwell's "1984") & he's a "fiscal conservative". The REAL ISSUE is government paying for ANYTHING health related for ANYBODY, whether it's bith control pills or heart surgery!! When you make it about Victorian Morals & try to dictate who we can "do"...YOU DESTROY THE ARGUMENT....THIS IS WHY THE REPUBS ARE GETTING SCREWED BY THE DEMS!! Us Libertarians see this plain as day. WHY do you Repubs want to be our Nanny, just like the Dems, but just on different aspects of our lives?? STAY OUT of our sex lives!!
Looking at the ad, I see that the responsibility for birth control is incumbent upon the woman. Gee, Obamacare is sexist, too?
The REAL war on women.
Any young woman who would dash to the keyboard to sign up for ObamaCare on the basis this hosurance ad has too little between her ears and too much between her legs. Remember when we were supposed to be indignant about advertisers treating women as sex objects?
What a country we live in today. When we point out that Sandra Fluke is in fact a slattern trafficking in chicanery, we are called to task for a mythical "war on women." It is, in fact, the Democrat party that has been engaged in a war on women, when they condone a lifestyle that throws morality to the wind, leaving a sl*t where there once was a self-respecting woman.
"Promiscuity" is too genteel a word. "Slutiness" is more honest.

I wonder if Sandra the Sl*t gets royalties on those ads.
don't forget they spent our money on these ad's instead of testing the website...
And if they used Gossling's photo without his permission, then expect more millions lost on the lawsuits.
It is worth noting that he never mentioned her name, quite deliberately so. ("I don't remember her name"..... mm hmm.)
You know, Limbaugh is being harsh and nasty ... only trouble is, it couldn't happen to a more deserving group. Those ads are just plain awful.
At the college I went to in the 1980s the coeds didn't need any encouragement to be promiscuous. The problem was that that was when AIDS was taking off.
The way things are transpiring as this act falls apart, I believe that even Sandra Fluke (rhymes with "F**k") wouldn't take the pResident's phone calls. I haven't heard squat about that woman since last year's election. I'll bet she's itching to get back in the limelight and is probably saying, "Bless you, Rush Limbaugh," for his recent remarks.
But I think you're right. She probably is itching.
I think Fluke and Cindy Sheehan have started the Women Who Have Been Used And Abused By Democrats Society. Monica Lewinsky is their mascot.
1 2 Next View All